Complete installation package. Free version has all features available, however it is limited on the amount of data that can be saved. You can purchase an upgrade to full version.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- 512MB RAM
- 50MB free disk space
30/10/2014 - Version 2.24.4226.2029
23/08/2014 - Version 2.23.4019.1319
- Support for Ambit 3 heart rate data recorded with BT heart rate strap.
- Updated calories calculation method. Make sure you have weight, height and age properly set in your profile.
- Updated BMR calculation method.
11/05/2014 - Version 2.22.3407.1642
- Added support for Suunto Ambit SML files.
11/02/2014 - Version 2.21.3407.1642
- Added support for Cadence in Suunto Ambit XML importer.
23/10/2013 - Version 2.21.3019.2244
- Fixed export to TCX and GPX files.
- When selecting course in activity card or record template, the list is sorted by course usage frequency.
25/08/2013 - Version 2.20.2821.1242
- Elevation correction updated to latest service changes.
- Default values are used for manually created activities.
- Updated components.
06/07/2013 - Version 2.20.2702.1334
- Exporting to TCX file correctly marks time stamp as UTC time.
- Adjusted Heart Rate import from some FIT devices.
12/06/2013 - Version 2.19.2608.1805
- Reworked Equipment Checks window.
- Minor reorganization of Equipment Item window.
- Minor adjustments to Equipment Group window.
- Fixed a bug while importing STE files.
27/05/2013 - Version 2.19.2523.2157
- Fixed stopped/moving time calculation routine.
05/05/2013 - Version 2.19.2501.1202
- Ambit XML importer now imports indoors activities (no GPS data available).
- Fixed FIT Power reading from some Forerunner devices.
- Fixed bug in record history generation.
23/04/2013 - Version 2.19.2419.1905
- Suunto Ambit importer updated to the latest firmware.
- Fixed calculation of zero perfomance zones.
21/03/2013 - Version 2.19.2317.2119
- Added cadence import (for each point) to Sunto XLSX importer.
- Added weighted distance distribution to Track Editor.
- Updated Elevation Correction to reflect latest API changes.
20/01/2013 - Version 2.18.2116.1857
- Desktop layout now saves size of each tab panel. Old saved layouts will be deleted.
- Added Moving Time and Longest Moving Time criteria to Record Template.
- Fixed reading of power values from FIT files created on Edge 500.
- Adjusted reading of cadence and gradient values from FIT files.
- Improved import of GPS data from Suunto Ambit XML files.
- Improved import of TCX files.
- Fixed average power and cadence calculations for cases when speed is not available.
20/01/2013 - Version 2.18.2116.1326
- Extended maximum length of field used for storing Options.
18/01/2013 - Version 2.18.2114.0922
- Activity categories are now organized in groups.
- Added some more activity categories.
- Reorganized some windows according to activity category changes.
- Added activity Color field to Overview: Activities and Chart activity selection views.
17/01/2013 - Version 2.18.2113.2153
- Fixed activity frequency counting in Challenges module.
11/01/2013 - Version 2.17.2107.0946
- Added feature allowing to save and load desktop layout, including open modules and docking panels.
- Removed option to automatically open calendar view and set its position.
- Improved lap import from Ambit XML files.
09/01/2013 - Version 2.17.2105.2353
- Challenges now allow to select all projects for monitoring criteria.
- Challenges now accept empty period for monitoring criteria.
- Added Finished date field to Challenges view.
- Added Conditions, Start Date and End Date fields to Record template.
03/01/2013 - Version 2.17.2030.1854
- FIT importer now recognizes manual device stops.
- Improved lap import from Ambit XML files.
- Added Split field to Records view and Record History view.
- When discarding a Record, individual splits are considered.
- Fixed an issue in Records searching routine.
23/12/2012 - Version 2.17.2019.1437
- Fixed reading of lap calories when importing FIT file.
- Fixed lap duration when exporting activity to TCX file.
- Zone name field extended to allow up to 32 chars.
04/12/2012 - Version 2.16.2000.2312
- Added new Records module, allowing to track personal records.
- Added Course field to activity and corresponding views.
- Added Record flag to activity views.
30/11/2012 - Version 2.16.1926.1857
- Updated Suunto Ambit XML importer to reflect changes in firmware version 2.0.
- Adjusted track import for devices able to record distance from sensors.
- Fixed an issue, when newly created activity in Track Editor doesn't appear in main activity list.
25/11/2012 - Version 2.15.1921.1004
- New FIT format importer based on official FIT SDK.
- TCX importer now recognizes and imports cadence when using footpod.
14/11/2012 - Version 2.15.1910.2004
- Added option allowing to ignore track points with invalid GPS position when importing data.
- Adjusted time formatting in some views.
- After deleting an activity from main navigation panel, the nearest row is focused.
13/11/2012 - Version 2.15.1908.2340
- Added Cut and Merge function to Track Editor, allowing to remove selected points and merge remaining parts together.
- Added option to set preferred position of the Calendar view, when opening in standalone window.
- Changed main navigation panel selection color, making it better visible and different from selection in other views.
11/11/2012 - Version 2.15.1906.2354
- Added switch to main navigation list, allowing to turn on/off columns auto sizing. The state of the button is saved within a view.
- Added option to force Neotrack not to use Windows regional settings for numbers, dates and currency.
- Added option to automatically use selected category for activity color.
- Chart colors in Overview: Summary now match category colors.
05/11/2012 - Version 2.14.1901.1734
- Added switch to display all projects activities in main navigation panel.
- Calendar selection is now synchronized with main navigation panel.
- Added context menu to calendar activities.
- Added option to automatically open Calendar view on startup.
- Added option to open Calendar view in standalone window.
- Added new Track Editor's feature to equally spread total distance over all track points.
- Added all activity data fields to main activity navigation panel (can be dragged over from Column Chooser).
- Added Feeling field to activity and some views.
- Added Warm Up and Cool Down events.
- Renamed event from Regeneration to Recovery.
- Added Copy button to Total Time and Moving Time fields in activity edit form, allowing to set moving time to same value as total time and vice versa.
- Added Calculate button to Average Speed and Moving Speed fields in activity edit form.
- Added Breakdown switch to show/hide Breakdown panel in Overview: Summary view.
- All text boxes now select its content on tabbing.
- Fixed server error in elevation correction tool caused by API change.
- Fixed application crash when saving activities with name longer than allowed.
25/10/2012 - Version 2.13.1821.1625
- Added support for Suunto exported XLSX files.
- Added list of selected activities (if more than one is selected) to Chart view, allowing focusing chart series and quick activity comparison.
- Removed activity selection box from Chart view.
- Added possibility to customize color of activity categories.
- Activities in Compact view in Calendar are now much smaller without any text.
- Added comment field to Challenges view.
- Added new activity categories.
- Added "Indoors" to activity condition list.
- Fixed crach when adding Activity Region with very long City name.
22/10/2012 - Version 2.13.1818.0016
- Fixed server error in elevation correction tool.
16/09/2012 - Version 2.13.1712.2107
- Made further adjustments to Ambit XML import.
- Added new columns to navigation activity list.
16/09/2012 - Version 2.13.1712.1052
- Added updated database engine libraries to installation package.
07/09/2012 - Version 2.13.1703.0848
- Added Intensity Rating to Overview Summary pie chart.
- Activity tag in Ambit XML files is used for imported activity name.
01/09/2012 - Version 2.13.1628.1101
- Added (None) check type to Equipment Checks, allowing to define maintenance point without state check.
- Equipment groups are now sorted by name in activity properties and activity import windows.
- Fixed crash in Chart view when zooming reversed selection.
25/08/2012 - Version 2.12.1621.1903
- Added support for Polar HRM files (v1.06+).
- Enhanced display options for zones in Chart view.
- Chart view now allows to zoom to selection and reset zoom.
- Chart view now allows to select grayed fill for selected series.
- Line colors in Chart view are now automatically adjusted for multiple activities.
- Added zero opacity option to Chart view (no chart area fill on selection).
- Improved selection interaction in Chart view.
- Added Elapsed Time and Elapsed Distance columns to Splits panel.
- Tracks and charts allow negative elevation values.
- Fixed time offset for Ambit XML import.
24/08/2012 - Version 2.12.1620.1213
- Added Elevation Gain/Loss information to Elevation Correction tool.
- Export button in Stop Cleanup tool now correctly exports activity without stops.
23/07/2012 - Version 2.11.1519.2315
- Added feature that allows to define user views for data grids.
- Old saved data grid layouts were converted to Custom view.
- View Manager button added to Activities, Splits, Breakdown, Activity Overview, Challenges, Equipment, Health and Track Editor modules.
- Changed Groups icon in Equipment module.
- Double clicking an activity in Activity Overview displays activity detail.
- Fixed application crash when opening another project with Activity Overview module open.
09/07/2012 - Version 2.11.1505.1308
- Updated components.
- Stops in Ambit XML files are now properly marked and counted into Stopped Time.
08/07/2012 - Version 2.11.1504.0635
- Improved track import for very inaccurate devices.
05/07/2012 - Version 2.10.1501.1119
- Added new Overview Summary module. This module is now default Overview type.
- Reorganized period dropdown in Overview Chart.
- Fixed average calculations in Overview Chart for manually added activities.
- Fixed performance zones calculation for values higher than maximum zone.
- Fixed an issue when importing Ambit XML files.
29/06/2012 - Version 2.10.1425.2306
- Activities grouped by Date column are now properly sorted inside group.
03/05/2012 - Version 2.9.1229.1218
- Added support for importing Suunto SDF Files.
- Added support for importing Suunto STE Files.
- Added Period list to Overview chart, allowing to select predefined period for data filtering.
- Removed Apply Filter button from Overview Chart. Filter is now always applied.
- Filter Settings button text is now bold when an filter is selected in the dropdown panel.
- Added summary status bar to Overview Chart, displaying Total, Average, Minimum and Maximum values.
- Added All Projects button to Challenges view.
- Added possibility to enter initial usage values for an equipment item.
- Added new columns to activity navigation panel (layout has been reset).
- Added new activity categories.
- Added Compact View button to Calendar view allowing to collapse activities to single line.
- Changed some category colors in Calendar view.
- Grouped grid lists are now collapsed by default and remember expanded/collapsed groups.
- Renamed Trainer Biking activity category to Indoor Cycling.
- Changed default date sorting for navigation activity panel to descending order.
- Fixed an issue when Calendar didn't display unsaved activities.
- Fixed an issue when filtering by Region in Overview Chart yields no results.
02/05/2012 - Version 2.9.1228.2034
- Fixed track laps issue when importing from an Ambit XML file.
- Fixed track laps issue when exporting activity to a TCX file.
24/04/2012 - Version 2.8.1220.955
- Added All Projects button to Calendar view.
- Activity properties, splits and breakdown are now displayed when selected in Calendar view.
- Each activity category has specific color in Calendar view.
19/04/2012 - Version 2.8.1215.1943
- Updated installation package with some missing redistributable files.
12/04/2012 - Version 2.7.1208.1319
- Added ability to read activities from certain Garmin devices.
- Modified activity synchonization stamp handling.
- Removed Import laps as standalone activities option.
- Backup folder is now stored in config file and has been reset do default location. Please revise your settings.
08/04/2012 - Version 2.7.1204.1912
- Fixed activity importing issue when assigning an equipment group.
- Fixed issue when merging activities.
- Fixed issue in Track Editor when creating new activity.
06/04/2012 - Version 2.6.1202.1109
- Added Track Data Editor module.
- Added feature to merge activity tracks.
- Improved mouse selection in all modules (there is still a known issue in Chart module).
- When opening child modules selection is carried over.
- Added Export button to Stop Cleanup view.
- Fixed elevation gain calculation issue.
05/04/2012 - Version 2.6.1201.1212
- Added option to prefer GPS elevation data over barometric data while importing an activity.
- Activity name can be changed during activity import.
- Fixed export of calories for activities imported from Suunto Ambit XML files.
03/04/2012 - Version 2.6.1130.2122
- Fixed issue when importing Suunto Ambit XML files with a timezone offset.
30/03/2012 - Version 2.5.1126.2224
- Added ability to change summary info for grouped activities. Distance, Total Time and Count summaries can be displayed.
- Added new range-grouping for Total Time column in activities list.
- Improved filtering in activity list Overview.
- Removed Speed/Pace switch from options.
- Added Pace switch button to activity property list.
- Unit button states for activity property list are now saved.
- Fixed formatting issue when entering values in zone units.
- Fixed formatting issue for empty Intensity Rating.
27/03/2012 - Version 2.5.1123.2006
- Improved Suunto XML files support.
- Fixed chart values calculation for very short intervals.
- Fixed some general docking issues.
26/03/2012 - Version 2.5.1122.0835
- Added support for Suunto XML files.
22/03/2012 - Version 2.5.1118.2103
- Changed way of how is the first day of a week calculated.
- Fixed inability to enter Performed tasks for an equipment item when adding first equipment check.
20/03/2012 - Version 2.5.1116.2012
- Improved activity Move button. A project can be selected from the dropdown menu.
- Fixed issue when saving new project.
11/03/2012 - Version 2.4.1107.2118
- Added Czech localization.
- Only stops longer than 5 seconds are displayed on the map.
- Fixed minor selection calculation issues.
26/02/2012 - Version 2.4.1022.2050
- Made several appearance changes.
- Improved elevation correction.
13/02/2012 - Version 2.3.1009.2305
- Added Dark, Silver, Blue and Black themes.
- Added new Overview mode that provides passive view of all activities.
- Added Stop Cleanup feature. The feature is accessible from Activity menu.
- Added Training Score and Intensity Rating calculations for activities.
- Added option to change default values when importing new activities.
- Unit switch buttons are now application-wide.
- Added Important Climbs selection to Splits panel.
- Activity chart selection can be resized after initial drag.
- Added ability to turn cursor on and off in activity charts.
- Added Retired date field to Equipment module. It fills automatically on item retirement, in case it's not already set.
- Improved Equipment Checks handling.
- Maintenance record can be entered for every equipment check.
- Some map markers changed.
- Child modules save settings when the parent module is closed.
- Displaying Find panel in a grid view doesn't crash the application anymore.
12/02/2012 - Version 2.2.1008.1243
- Added Welcome page and the option to turn it off.
- Added ability to move selected activities to another project.
- Overview can display data for activities from all projects.
- Overview can be summarized by projects.
- Fixed activity export to TCX files, when there is no burned energy data present.
10/02/2012 - Version 2.2.1006.1917
- Added new Challenges module. This module allows you to monitor your goals over period of time.
17/12/2011 - Version 2.1.813.1328
- Application uses now config file for storing basic settings instead of registry. You might need to reactivate your copy.
- Activity import context menu reorganized.
- Name property in Equipment view renamed to Model.
- Added Name property to Equipment view that is concatenation of Brand and Model.
- Map detail levels reduced to six options.
- Chart view significantly reworked.
- Option to use activity color in charts is now preset-wide.
- Option to choose from different chart types reduced to Line, Spline and Bars.
- Added more chart presets when running application for the first time.
- Added Three and Six Months period to Health view.
- Updated direction markers in map.
- Equipment checks are performed correctly when importing new activities.
- Retired equipment items now display correctly when assigned to an activity.
- Energy calculation in custom splits view doesn't crach the application.
- Activity update no longer craches when no heart rate values are available.
15/12/2011 - Version 2.0.811.1911
- Improved activity imports, burned calories are recorded for each lap instead of for complete track.
- Added Energy Burned column to Splits view.
- Fixed rare application versioning issue.
30/11/2011 - Version 2.0.726.2112
- Reorganized Activity context menu in navigation pane.
- Added multi-select ability for data grid in Equipment view.
- Added context menu for data grid in Equipment view.
- Added multi-select ability for data grid in Health view.
- Added context menu for data grid in Health view.
- Added calculation for missing BMR values in Health view.
- Added Actual Age column in Health view.
- Fixed error when opening a bar chart with no values.
- Fixed minor skin issues.
31/10/2011 - Version 2.0.627.707
- Added feature allowing to compare multiple activities side by side.
- Improved method of internet connectivity recognition.
- Fixed issue when datafile cannot be found at the startup.
07/10/2011 - Version 2.0.603.2147
- Temperature charts are displayed correctly when no temperature values are available.
- FIT files are imported correctly (activities, health records) when using the new protocol version.